Provide a view-only window for End Users across the enterprise for encrypted canned database queries as well as developer specified SQL.
Active+EndUser provides a working window for end users for easy interaction with the database. Active+Enterprise allows developers to save SQL directly into End User (eur) or End User Advanced (eua) applications. These applications can be opened using Active+EndUser or Active+EndUser(Adv). Active+EndUser opens the applications in view-only mode, while Active+EndUser(Adv) opens the applications in edit mode allowing data inserts, updates and deletes. A designer/developer can edit the applications via Active+Active_plusEndUserDesigner.
Screen Shot of Active+EndUser
- Provides a view-only window for end users for running SQL as a menu driven application.
- Hundreds of End Users can run the same application from a central shared system library, while being prohibited from modifying the application logic and settings.
- Allows the designer/developer to set a password that must be provided in order to open the file in edit mode. This prevents End Users from accidentally modifying the application.
- Allows the designer/developer to set encryption ON which then saves the eur/eua files in encrypted format, obscuring the SQL from End Users.
- Rapid and easy application deployment across the enterprise allowing designers/developers to add, delete and modify production implemented applications without having to redeploy or reinstall the application.
- Organizations requiring super rapid application implementation.
- Organizations where new reporting and IT requirements are ongoing, i.e. new requirements must be satisfied from time to time, thus requiring an application which is flexible and can grow with the organization.
- Packaged applications requiring customization in terms of reports and data entry screens.
- Where sensitive information is handled by End Users via SQL and requires encryption, eg. Salary updates, credit card information updates, and other such confidential information.
- Where there are many End Users managed by a few developers.
- Where SQL updates and inserts are to be deployed across several locations.
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam