Publish XML documents on the WEB instantaneously for any and all dependencies in any database.
ActiveXML creates Extended Markup Language (XML) documents from database information. Given a database schema, all possibilities are evaluated and a list of XML candidate documents are presented. ActiveXML allows the user to specify contingencies for database objects. It applies the contingencies on the list of XML candidate documents and creates filtered XML documents to be published on the WEB. In conjunction with ActiveScheduler TM the publishing of the XML documents are automated and can be distributed on the WEB on a time schedule.
Screen Shot of ActiveXML
- Out-of-box XML generator: Automatic creation of powerful XML documents for all parent/child dependencies in the database.
- Apply contingencies to the comprehensive list of XML documents.
- E-enable corporate databases in seconds.
- Standardize document and data sharing across the enterprise.
- Schedule XML document generation using ActiveSchedulerTM, publish refreshed documents for all WEB users across the enterprise.
- Document sharing in the enterprise as well as across corporations.
- Save developer time with ActiveXML's automatic XML generating capabilities.
- Model driven XML generation. Changes to the data model automatically produce new updated XML documents to match the underlying schema.
- Secure data separation across the WEB. By defining contingencies within the database, automatically publish specific database information in XML at several secure sites, with controlled access to these web sites defined along corporate lines.
- Key areas where the following is required: Role definition, contingency definition, ActiveSchedulerTM configuration for automated publishing of XML documents.
Oracle, SQL Server
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME, WindowsNT/2000 client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam