Analyze database tuning related issues especially in packaged applications by identifying the SQL that is being executed in the database system memory.
ActiveTuningConsole provides a non-intrusive tuning environment enabling the user to identify the SQL being executed by custom as well as industry standard packaged applications, by searching the database memory for recently executed SQL code. This improves database performance of all applications resulting in immense cost benefits by improved business productivity.
Screen Shot of ActiveTuningConsole
- ActiveTuningConsole boosts the system performance by quickly and efficiently analyzing SQL.
- Analyzes and recommends whether indexes are required within query execution to maintain optimal throughput.
- Checks for the validity of the indexes present in the database.
- Extremely simple to set up and use, by a developer.
- In companies where packaged applications are extensively used, whereby the source code is unavailable for tuning. ActiveTuningConsole allows the user to track the SQL of running applications from database global memory area and thus tune or recommend tuning requirements to the package application vendor.
- Identify indexes being incorrectly used that hamper database performance.
- Enhance throughput by restructuring the indexes where necessary.
- Troubleshoot performance problems by detecting offensive SQL statements.
- Acquire a better picture on how to minimize resource consumption while producing the same result set.
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam