Identifies SQL code in database structures such as procedures, functions, triggers, as well as non-database structures such as scripts, text files, and programs and simultaneously analyzes the SQL code for missing indexes and bind variables.
ActiveTuningAnalyzer provides a non-intrusive tuning environment enabling the user to locate the SQL embeded in custom as well as industry standard packaged applications, by scanning the application source code in the database as well as system files. This improves database performance of all applications resulting in immense cost benefits by improving business productivity.
Screen Shot of ActiveTuningAnalyzer
- Scans and locates SQL code in database structures such as procedures, functions, triggers, as well as non-database structures such as scripts, text files, programs, and gathers them in a nicely formated spreadsheet.
- ActiveTuningAnalyzer boosts the system performance by quickly and efficiently analyzing SQL.
- Analyzes and recommends whether indexes are required in the query to maintain optimal performance.
- Checks for the validity of the indexes present in the database.
- Extremely simple to set up and use by a developer.
- Identify indexes that are being incorrectly used hampering database performance.
- Enhance throughput by restructuring the indexes wherever necessary.
- Troubleshoot performance problems by detecting offensive SQL statements and missing bind variables.
- Acquire a better picture on how to minimize resource consumption while producing the same result set.
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam