Tune SQL statements for faster execution by generating alternate SQL/plans, SQL advice, SQL correction scripts, plan comparisons, missing indexes, missing bind variables and statistical analysis.
ActiveTuning allows the developer to tune the SQL for faster execution. The SQL can be entered directly into the tuning console, or can be derived from a variety of sources including Active+Enterprise, ActiveDesigner, ActiveTuningAnalyzer and ActiveTuningConsole.
Screen Shot of ActiveTuning
- ActiveTuning provides a quick and simple interface for SQL tuning.
- Requires very little training and can be used by novice database users.
- Provides statistical analysis and SQL comparative results.
- Generates alternative SQL which is more efficient by identifying missing joins, missing indexes, missing indexes on table joins, missing bind variables and table empty block anaysis.
- Results can be saved for future analysis.
- System needs to be tuned quickly.
- Team comprises of experienced as well as novice users and all team members require to tune their respective SQL without depending on others.
- Cost savings due to lower training requirements and improving the efficiency of the entire team.
- Development teams where performance improvements are persued aggressively.
- Where there are many database and systems across platforms.
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam