Create subset schema instances by selecting data from a source and moving referential parent/child data to the target.
ActiveTestBytes provides a simple means of driving referential data from source to target, by allowing the user to define selection criteria on the source. Depending on the conditions, parent and child records for the target are restricted. ActiveTestBytes allows the user to also select driving conditions depending on which all dependent data are restricted based on this driving condition.
Screen Shot of ActiveTestBytes
- ActiveTestBytes subsets information and creates small test instances effortlessly from large production systems.
- ActiveTestBytes allows the user to set a driver table, which subsets the data starting from a particular driver table condition, cascading down to all parents as well as children, during the data selection process.
- Data moving configurations can be saved and executed on a schedule.
- ActiveTestBytes allows you to move complex data sets with a single condition.
- When migrating complex parent/child referential data from source to target.
- Used for creation of test instances repeatedly and on a schedule, from large production databases.
- Generation of migration scripts for moving parent/child data.
- Migration process simulation prior to affecting the move.
- Acquire a better picture on how to minimize resource consumption while producing the same result set.
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam