Create, Maintain and Execute disparate SQL Scripts into a unified central logical unit, a simple drill down tree, with the ability of creating an Active+EndUser or Active+EndUser(Adv) application at anytime with a single click.
ActiveScriptManager provides a simple drill down tree interface for maintaining SQL scripts. The user can create, delete, edit and execute the scripts with a simple right click. A wizard allows the user to inventory all existing scripts into the drill down by rapidly creating file associations. Once the drill down tree is ready with all the scripts, the user can easily create Active+EndUser and Active+EndUser(Adv) applications with a single click.
Screen Shot of ActiveScriptManager
- Organize all your existing SQL scripts into categories and items in a drill down tree.
- Maintain and Execute the SQL scripts.
- View the results in a rich output window with reporting and color visual filters.
- Create Active+EndUser and Active+EndUser(Adv) applications
- Create multiple functional views on the same set of operating system files, organized by project, by date, by user, or other such categories.
- Get all SQL files organized.
- When SQL files are stored in several computers and locations, it is useful to bring all the SQL files into a single logical collection, an ASM file.
- For creating end user applications (Active+EndUser and Active+EndUser(Adv))
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam