Schedule Oracle task execution effortlessly by contingency and by time.
ActiveScheduler allows you to schedule any Oracle task such as SQL scripts, procedures, packages, functions, or other programs. The task will execute at the specified time and depending upon whether the specified conditions are satisfied. ActiveScheduler also has a library of standard tasks that satisfy common requirements.
Screen Shot of ActiveSchedular
- ActiveScheduler allows each and every Oracle developer to take complete control of SQL and PL/SQL program execution by providing a powerful mechanism for making schedules such that programs execute at a particular time of the day, week or month, and depending on certain conditions being met.
- Alerts can be sent globally, depending on database field values, e.g. send and email to a person ABC when the order number ORD-XYZ is booked.
- Extremely simple to set up and use, by any Oracle developer.
- Migrate Data (DML) changes across database users, instances, and between ORACLE, MS-SQL Server and SYBASE simply, by creating schedules using ActiveScheduler.
- Notify the DBA when Oracle team members or end users logon to the database.
- Clean up database tables (truncate or move to history) when the record count exceeds a certain value.
- Compare two schemas and schedule the differences to be synch'ed up at a specific time.
- Data Warehouse applications where tables need to be cleaned depending on specific conditions.
- Email notification requirement to setup a workflow for an approval process.
- Database Change Management auto-notification scheduling.
- Warning systems to alarm administrators of irregular activity.
- Automate Data Migration functionality across the enterprise.
- Automatic paging for sales and support personnel depending customer requests.
- Schedule publishing of XML and other data queries on the WEB.
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME, WindowsNT/2000 client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam