Provide a means of viewing queries developed and saved using the MODEL based diagram method to create queries via ActiveQuery.
ActiveQueryViewer allows the user to view the following types of queries in an organized way:
a) Dynamic queries saved by ActiveQuery which allows a sophisticated end user to change the column selection criteria, ordering and query contingency.
b) Static queries saved by the ActiveQuery designer, which allows a less sophisticated end user to run a canned query based on predefined selection criteria.
c) End user HTML/Doc reports saved by a report by an ActiveQuery designer.
Screen Shot of ActiveQueryViewer.
- Allows end users access to powerful customizable dynamic queries, without having to worry about technical details or SQL when forming the queries.
- Allows less sophisticated users access to canned Static as well as end user WEB reports without any complexity.
- Scheduled queries can be distributed for users specific to their organizational function and requirements.
- Support for HTML reports for viewing using a standard WEB Browser.
- Any Database application, new or existing, custom or industry standard application, ActiveQueryViewer provides the end user a treasure chest of canned as well as customizable queries, out-of-the-box.
- Secure access to data via scheduled query reports to specific WEB addresses. Thus, end users are not required to have live database connections for viewing queries.
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME, WindowsNT/2000 client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam