Provide a MODEL based diagram method to create database queries.
ActiveQuery is a diagram or picture driven query tool for databases. While there are plenty of database query tools, ActiveQuery takes the level of ease ONE STEP FURTHER, by eliminating the guesswork required by the user to define parent/child relationships when building queries. ActiveQuery presents the user with a Model of the underlying schema, and thus adds to the ease of creating COMPLEX queries by requiring the user to only select part of the diagram in order to form a query. In presenting the model for the user schema, ActiveQuery provides a BIG PICTURE approach to building queries.
Screen Shot of ActiveQuery
- ActiveQuery is model driven, and thus is a much simpler means of creating queries by allowing the user to create queries via a picture of connected tables.
- ActiveQuery automatically picks the query path for a selection of tables.
- No programming is required, all SQL is generated automatically.
- Support for HTML reports for viewing using a standard WEB Browser.
- Any Oracle application, new or existing, custom or industry standard application, ActiveQuery pushes the envelope of EASE of USE one step further by requiring the user to only select a portion of displayed diagram to create queries.
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME, WindowsNT/2000 client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam