Provide a MODEL based diagram method to create database forms.
ActiveForms is a diagram or picture driven data entry generation tool for Databases. ActiveForms enhances the level of ease, by eliminating the guesswork required by the user in defining parent/child relationships when building database forms. ActiveForms presents the user with a Model of the underlying schema, and thus adds to the ease of creating COMPLEX forms by requiring the user to only select part of the diagram in order to create a data entry form. Thus, via the user schema, ActiveForms provides a BIG PICTURE approach to building forms.
Screen Shot of ActiveForm
- ActiveForms is model driven, and thus is a much simpler means of creating data entry screens by allowing the user to create forms via a picture of connected tables.
- ActiveForms automatically picks the path for a selection of tables.
- No programming is required, all SQL is generated automatically.
- Support for HTML forms for data entry and maintenance using a standard WEB Browser.
- Any Oracle application, new or existing, custom or industry standard application, ActiveForms pushes the envelope of EASE of USE one step further by requiring the user to only select a portion of a displayed diagram to create forms.
- ADHOC form creation requirement without compromising standard functionality.
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME, WindowsNT/2000 client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam