Real-time view of any Oracle database Schema in the form of a visual data model.
ActiveExplorer is a simple means of empowering the sophisticated as well as novice Oracle user with the ability to view any Oracle schema in the form of a simple data diagram, with no changes allowed. Thus, all Oracle database objects can be easily browsed by any user.
Screen Shot of ActiveExplorer
- ActiveExplorer does not allow any changes to be made to the database schema and thus can be handed out indiscriminately across the enterprise to all Oracle users, developers, designers and DBAs.
- Since ActiveExplorer is only a viewer, there is absolutely no training required. The user can learn from using the tool itself.
- By presenting the user schema in the form of a data model, corporate applications as well as standard applications can be easily understood by reviewing the models using ActiveExplorer.
- Schemas can be viewed and then saved into a library of diagrams. This library serves as a central viewing area for all applications currently in use across the corporation. No database connection is required to view as well as print these diagrams.
- For users writing reports or other database applications, it is necessary to get a picture or model view of the database which shows the interdependencies between the different tables.
- A means of allowing users across the enterprise to save, view and print database diagrams and information anywhere on the corporate network.
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME, WindowsNT/2000 client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network using ODBC 32 bit.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended), 32-bit ODBC connectivity..
Download Screen Cam