Design DataWarehousing applications real-time, with out-of-the-box functionality in regard to Star Schemas, Data mapping, and Warehouse Performance.
ActiveDataWarehouse provides a means of creating DataWarehouse functionality for new or existing database applications, out-of-the-box.
Screen Shot of ActiveDataWarehouse
- Creating data mapping strategies quickly.
- Ability to build a list of candidate Star Schemas for any existing database application.
- Real-time designer allows the designer o test the DataWarehouse design in terms of sizing, stress and performance.
- Integrate the custom DataWarehouse with other corporate applications to build a true enterprise-wide DataWarehouse.
- Iterative DataWarehouse designs for rapid implementation.
- Enterprise with a large IT infrastructure with several applications and databases with integrated Warehousing requirement.
- Improved DataWarehouse query optimization via real-time Warehouse building and testing techniques.
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME, WindowsNT/2000 client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam