To move data across user tables, schemas and across databases using a Model driven interface.
ActiveDataMove allows the user to move data across user tables, across different user schemas, and across distributed databases. It allows the user to specify contingencies for data extraction, and thus, enables the movement of data across the enterprise databases and satisfy complex ETL requirements.
Screen Shot of ActiveDataMove
- Create ASCII datafiles.
- Automatically Create the control file, error and log files for loading information.
- Move data effortlessly across users, schemas and databases.
- Setup a data loading schedule when used along with ActiveSchedulerTM.
- Minimal training requirement.
- For moving data quickly across the enterprise without any SQL programming required.
- Setup data move in a fraction of the time required using other means.
- Point and click option to setting up control files for data loading.
- Quickly dump data into ASCII files by simple point and click.
Oracle, SQL Server
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME, WindowsNT/2000 client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 10MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam