Value Based Auditing of all Data Manipulation operations (DML), viz: Inserts, Updates and Deletes.
ActiveAuditor automates the task of auditing database DML operations by capturing the operation details, such as name of operation, executed by user, date executed, terminal, table and column name affected by the operation, the old value and the modified or new value. All this information is maintained by ActiveAuditor and provides functionality to view this information easily.
Screen Shot of ActiveAuditor
- ActiveAuditor creates audit programs/triggers/procedures in ONE BUSINESS DAY, what was traditionally a 2-3 month programming effort involving 2-5 programmers full time.
- Presents the audited information in a nice gtraphical way, extremely simple to understand and use.
- Makes the task of turning ON or OFF audit options painfully simple.
- Does not require the user to write a single line of SQL code to set up auditing for any application on the corporate network.
- Often times in case of sensitive information, it is necessary to record all changes to the database information. ActiveAuditor allows the user to audit all or portions of the database information by simply turning ON/OFF audit flags.
- A database application programmer can use the ActiveAuditor to record the changes as a result of an operation and thus increases productivity during the testing operation.
- ActiveAuditor can also be used as an alert to notify a user about certain database information changes.
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows95/98/ME, WindowsNT/2000 client connecting to ANY Database on the corporate network.
Pentium 100 MHz or higher, 100MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Download Screen Cam